Earth nature field

IC Stories - The Quest for the Perfect Blade

A place to share in-character stories and event recaps! All out of character text should be noted as such.
berylgreen

IC Stories - The Quest for the Perfect Blade

Post by berylgreen »

Chrysoprase had studied hard to master the Katana. Once she had learned all that her old mentor could show her, it was time: She must seek that one perfect blade. One that could lend some skill. One that could fell enemies easily, and aid her in times of weakness.

The first blade delivered icy damage to her enemies. But this was not all she sought…not all foes were affected by cold.

The second blade delivered damage from the heavens.

The third caused a small amount of many elemental and heavenly damages. This blade was closer to what she sought, but was still not quite right.

The fourth delivered poisonous woe to her enemies, and the fifth caused fiery damage. The sixth blade caused the same damage that lightning causes when it hits metal.

What if these six blades could somehow be combined into one? And what if the blood from a very deadly Wyrm could be added? Perhaps this would be what she sought.

Hearing rumours of a gnomish Master Crafter, she gathered what companions she could, and sought him. Giblet…Giblet…she could almost hear his name in the breezes blowing through the trees. Underground, she was told, for this gnome was a deep gnome. Deeper and deeper, they searched. When they had almost reached the very depths of Hell itself, they came upon the gnome in his workshop.

Seeking an audience with Giblet, she asked if somehow the six blades and Elder Wyrm blood could be combined into one…
Beard

Re: IC Stories - The Quest for the Perfect Blade

Post by Beard »

Yaaay! It's back :D
berylgreen

Post by berylgreen »

((Heh! I am trying to figure out how to finish it. I wrote the above so long ago, as an inscription for the blade. Seraph was kind enough to put it ALL on there! I have the uber recipe on another character, I might include a screen shot of that. My gosh, it took a lot! Katana of the Dragon, Katana of the Black Dragon, Katana of the White Wurm, Katana of the Green Wyrm, etc., etc. Those aren't the exact names, but my memory is not as good as it once was. Black, green, white, golden, and scintillating, I think. All but Katana of the Dragon were Seraph's, won in auctions or found in special chests, such as up on Galdor's Mount after slaying Blackavar. The Elder Wyrm blood...well, I took a fortuitous opportunity to get that. ;) Since that time, my Diff version of Chrys has killed the Elder Wyrm a couple of times. :o :mrgreen: ))
Zarcoff

Post by Zarcoff »

(( Seriously! I miss all the stories and roleplay ))
-- Zarcoff Thornewood
{DM Shar}