Earth nature field

No skills in crafting, but is a master crafter

Please post any in-game or website related bugs you encounter and any helpful steps or information to replicate the bug. **NOTE** If this is an unbalancing in-game exploit, please PM the DMs with the information to avoid any possible abuses. If you're unsure, PM the DMs.
RKtheFlat

Re: No skills in crafting, but is a master crafter

Post by RKtheFlat »

I now Know what signed means; the ability to sign items was added to the module after the last time I played all of those characters so I wouldn't have had the ability to do that with any said characters.
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

Two years later, you are still having issues? :shock:

Go find a Branding Expert. You can purchase a kit which will allow you to sign your crafts. (Try Mulrok.) If your original vault was restored, your skill points should have been included. If they weren't, then some proof of skills is needed for us to add points to your character. Having only one ring in inventory is not proof that the character crafted it, unless it is signed by that character. Having several of the same unsigned ring would be good enough, I suppose. (These are examples.)
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
RKtheFlat

Post by RKtheFlat »

It wasn't two years for me, I started playing again about a year ago then stopped because the server was very unstable. With the new Server/SH the server has been stable and playable. Branding kits weren't on the server back then, so I didn't have the ability to sign my items. I do have a few old characters I haven't been playing that were master crafters, in favour of running skills up with Dweonna, that are obviously crafters if you loook through the setup of their inventories. I'd have to look through my massive character vault to ID them, if I'm being honest. I have multiple that only mastered weapons because everything that isn't weapons is a massive pain. Weapons is relatively easy; of course that's been made harder since the incident in Black Hills. I did have one that mastered everything except tinkering, though. I never really got into that one.
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

Ummm...Branding kits have been available since 2008. Maybe earlier, but that is when I learned about them. :shock:
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
RKtheFlat

Post by RKtheFlat »

I definitely stopped playing before I got my second college degree... so I probably last played in 2006 or 2007 before coming back late 2021 for a month and giving up due to the horrific state of the server, and now more regularly this year.
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

We rescued Heather in September 2008. ;)
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
RKtheFlat

Post by RKtheFlat »

Odd. I guess I'm not known for my memory. Was probably playing with dad, that would've been after the second degree arounnd starting the first job, before moving out...
WafflesMcDuff
Server Host

Post by WafflesMcDuff »

Fwiw, I learned about branding kits a few weeks ago. 🙃
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- New RR ServerHost
- Artyn Lavek (classic/epic/revenge)
- Autolycus Venerian (epic)
- Clyde MacIntosh (epic)
- Josh Goldberg (facebook)