Earth nature field

Elf Mercenary Death Magic

General Discussion about anything even loosely related to Nordock
Wulf

Elf Mercenary Death Magic

Post by Wulf »

I suppose this is part of the changes being done. Just a warning to players, one of the elf mercenaries that spawn in Sholo area was using spell mantle and death magic. I encountered her at level 6. Quite the surprise.
Logins: jacknine, der_gespenst
Richard_Uther
DM

Re: Elf Mercenary Death Magic

Post by Richard_Uther »

Not one of our changes, no. Nothing we're working on has been added to the mod yet. The stuff we're doing is server wide and involves core system changes, so we can't just micro add them to the current live mod. What you describe sounds more like a DM jumping in and spicing things up. The revamp team is very small, the rest of the DMs will still do things in game, so don't think for a second there's no big eye looking at what you're doing and maybe messing with you. You need to thread carefully as usual! ;)
Xillie

Post by Xillie »

That elf on sholo has always been notorious for giving the middlefinger o death to lowlevelers, mehehehehe.
That spawn is dangerous on all classic levels, better remember.

Cheers.
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

I hate that elf! My characters have died many times to it. And the human, occasionally. That is a higher level spawn, left by some jerk who decided to sneak past. Level 12, or so. If you see dwarves with dual hammers, run away!
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
Richard_Uther
DM

Post by Richard_Uther »

The dwarves I knew, the elf, I've never seen him having such skills. Very dangerous spawns will still be there randomly appearing, but not just in the middle of a small village where everyone can see them.