Earth nature field

beta test upcoming! (quick update)

General Discussion about anything even loosely related to Nordock
Richard_Uther
DM

beta test upcoming! (quick update)

Post by Richard_Uther »

Don't freak out and go running to the strip server just in case. The new mod is not going live until every new stuff is there. However, bulk of areas should be ready to go in the next few days for testing. Like I always say, I'm the most open DM here and I don't go all mysterious on players. What you will get is the following:

-CEP content added to benzor and the areas around it up to the River Valley

-The new crafting system (Right now it's just weapon crafting and very little of alchemy. Patience, the full monty is comming)

-New Spawning system for mobs (you'll get some surprises with this one, and not just because there are new types of creatures!)

-New AI (Hate me later for this one)

-Two new bosses

-Two completely new quests

I think that's it. We will not be using the official vault from the server. We will need characters ranging from levels 1 to 10 that you probably have on your own vault. Nothing that you'll get here will go to your character in the official mod. This is only for testing, so in case we missed an error we can fix it. So don't be a jackass and bring in your level 40 character just to check it out. Either help, or stay away. Sign in if you're interested, we'll send you the details when something's up.
Lliira
DM

Re: beta test upcoming!

Post by Lliira »

Let me know when and where you need a 1 through 10. I have a few in my local vault.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
Xillie

Post by Xillie »

Can you tell us what version of CEP we need and where to download it?

Cheers.
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

We'll have it available for download. If you want it early, you can get it on the neverwinter vault.
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
widardofodd
DM

Post by widardofodd »

Xillie wrote:Can you tell us what version of CEP we need and where to download it?
We're using 2.4a, but any version later than 2.4 should work fine.
Richard_Uther
DM

Post by Richard_Uther »

2.4a like Wid said, once beta testing starts, we'll put links to the download.
Richard_Uther
DM

Post by Richard_Uther »

Sorry for the lack of updates. Like I mentioned over Facebook, from devs getting sick to having to work, things slowed down the team. We also revamped HCR to a newer version. I'm actually still working on that. Right now it's a one man's war, but don't fret. I'm batman. I can fly solo and soon enough both Robins and batgirl will be back on my side.