Earth nature field

Damn you, Richard Uther!

A place to share in-character stories and event recaps! All out of character text should be noted as such.
widardofodd
DM

Damn you, Richard Uther!

Post by widardofodd »

"Teeheehee!"

Alistair's head snapped around to examine his surroundings. He couldn't afford any distractions as he snuck up on this swamp... thing.He'd never seen anything like it. He-

"Teeheehee! I see you, Alistair Twiggybush!"

"By Yondalla's left breast!" he cursed in his mind. "What in the Nine Hells IS that?"

The thing he was stalking apparently heard it , too. It was scanning its surroundings for the source of the annoying little voice.

Suddenly, there was a brightly glowing pink ball of light bobbing over his head. "You're right here! Teeheehee!"

Alistair noticed that that swmp thing had seen the light, and was swiftly swimming through the murky water towards him.

"I'm Cupid, and Richard Uther sent me to play with you!" squeaked the little ball of light. "Want to play hide and seek?"

Alistair nodded vigorously.

"What's that?" Cupid asked. "I can't hear you."

Alistair sighed, forgetting for the moment the precarious position he was in. "Yes. Please go away and hide," he muttered.

Then he noticed the swamp thing staring right at him, and the Cupid flitting away to hide. He tried futilely to draw the shadows around him. The swamp thing gave a hiss and began to close the short distance between them.

Alistair turned and tried to run, but the combination of the deep mud and tree roots below the surface of the dark water betrayed him. He tripped on one of the aforementioned roots, and fell face first into the water. Shortly thereafter, he became a nice little snack.

He woke up in The Fugue...again. "Hi, Alistair! It's me, Cupid! That big lizard was the one who found me, not you. I guess we get to hang out some more, huh?"

"I don't know who this Richard Uther is, but I'm going to find him and we're going to have a nice chat at the end of two sharp pointy things," he thought, "just to say thank you."
Richard_Uther
DM

Re: Damn you, Richard Uther!

Post by Richard_Uther »

ROFL Alistair is my ray of sunshine! Tehehhehehh, teeeeeeehhehehhehee!
Richard_Uther
DM

Post by Richard_Uther »

Whoever put Widard and myself to work on the Nordock module deserves the death penalty. You simply don't put two insane people working together. *nudges Raradra* I'm talking to ya, you Oh so sane woman
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

Richard_Uther wrote:Whoever put Widard and myself to work on the Nordock module deserves the death penalty. You simply don't put two insane people working together. *nudges Raradra* I'm talking to ya, you Oh so sane woman
Nordock will thank me in the end :)
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor