Earth nature field

Resting

General Discussion about anything even loosely related to Nordock
KYPHEN

Resting

Post by KYPHEN »

Ya'll...

What is the standard interval "in game hours" from rest to rest. I am now having to wait 24 in-game hours for me to be able to rest from the time of my last rest.

I understand that 1 hour in game is 2 minutes RW time...so 24 IG hours X 2 minutes RWT = 48 minutes here in the real world...That is a long time between rests. This bug just happened today.

In other words...If I rest, as soon as I am finished resting, if I attempt another rest the message is that I must wait 24 hours before I will be able to rest again. There has always been a period of time required between rests, however, from my experience, I am quite sure 24 hours in game time is longer than I am supposed to have to wait.

Please can you tell me how many "in game hours" need to elapse before I can get another rest. Can one of the smart people look at my char "Sunny Days", and see what the time interval between rests is set for.

Thanks very very for your time,

Stephen. :)
Senectus
DM

Re: Resting

Post by Senectus »

Try making sure you have a bedroll in your inventory. Sounds like you lost yours somewhere, somehow. 24 hrs is typical without a bedroll. 4 hrs is typical with (at least on Epic and Classic).

You can buy one at Sadusky's supply, or Grando I believe.
KYPHEN

Post by KYPHEN »

OMG...That is IT!

Thanks a ton Senectus and Richard for all your help.

I can't figure out when or why I lost my bedroll but it is not there. I have been playing this game off and on for years on this server (old and resurrected) so I should have known what the problem was.

hehe...I do remember as a noob years ago I thought I was so smart when I sold my bedroll to save weight, space and I think I got 1 gold for it too. It took me a while to figure why my rest interval got so long. But alas I am getting old and my memory is -10 skill points these days and declining...Lol.

THANKS GUYS,

Stephen
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

KYPHEN wrote:OMG...That is IT!

Thanks a ton Senectus and Richard for all your help.

I can't figure out when or why I lost my bedroll but it is not there. I have been playing this game off and on for years on this server (old and resurrected) so I should have known what the problem was.

hehe...I do remember as a noob years ago I thought I was so smart when I sold my bedroll to save weight, space and I think I got 1 gold for it too. It took me a while to figure why my rest interval got so long. But alas I am getting old and my memory is -10 skill points these days and declining...Lol.

THANKS GUYS,

Stephen
I did the same thing when I was new lol. Glad you figured it out!
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor