Earth nature field

Re - Poll: Item Level Restriction - bring it back?

General Discussion about anything even loosely related to Nordock
mmonk5229

Re - Poll: Item Level Restriction - bring it back?

Post by mmonk5229 »

It has been a year 4 days ago sense anyone has discussed anything about this, I myself am back and would like to have this put back into the game. Don't have much to say other then, i think it would make the game much more fun for those few of us that still play Epic-Nordock daily. Thank you :)
raradra
DM

Re: Re - Poll: Item Level Restriction - bring it back?

Post by raradra »

Nothing stopping you from choosing to not use anything you don't have the level for you. Without having enough people to run 2 servers though, this was our best compromise for both epic and classic players.
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
Richard_Uther
DM

Post by Richard_Uther »

Four years ago? It was four days ago!

Being serious, the argument was on the table not that long ago and we all agreed that it was better to keep ILR off. If you're having issues teaming up with OP characters, just wait 'till you stumble on one of my quests and that level 1 character has to stick his Katana of the dragons up where the sun doesn't shine. :mrgreen:

If it's PvP balance you're asking for, I guess we could arrange something with me setting up some ground rules. I did it a few years ago without having the DM powers to check if someone was cheating and it worked just fine. Although I don't think D&D is meant for PvP, but that's a discussion that will last longer than Tom Cruise in the closet.
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

We used to have some awesome pvp battles back in the day. At the fair as well for that matter.
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor