Earth nature field

Tanning not working

Please post any in-game or website related bugs you encounter and any helpful steps or information to replicate the bug. **NOTE** If this is an unbalancing in-game exploit, please PM the DMs with the information to avoid any possible abuses. If you're unsure, PM the DMs.
GinTsuki

Tanning not working

Post by GinTsuki »

I had been tanning the other day fine. Now it seems my character, Ithil, has no idea how to use the smoker. I spoke with the merchant to "learn how to tan" and now it says my tanning skill is 0. I think theres a bit of a glitch going on here. :oops:
Richard_Uther
DM

Re: Tanning not working

Post by Richard_Uther »

This is a known and very common issue. It happens for several reasons, but to put it in a simple way, the server looses connection with the database. A hard reset fixes it, which is not something all DMs can do. The quickest way to fix it is to message Raradra over Facebook.
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

Rebooted
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
Richard_Uther
DM

Post by Richard_Uther »

Her post was before I asked for a hard reset the last time. That's why I didn't send you a message. I was just explaining to her what's the quickest way to get the bug fixed if I'm not around to contact you. Should I brag about how helpful, funny and willing to run quests and spice things up I am as a DM? I think I should! I want my cooky.
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

Richard_Uther wrote:Her post was before I asked for a hard reset the last time. That's why I didn't send you a message. I was just explaining to her what's the quickest way to get the bug fixed if I'm not around to contact you. Should I brag about how helpful, funny and willing to run quests and spice things up I am as a DM? I think I should! I want my cooky.
No cookies!The newest DM always brings the doughnut order though :twisted:
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
Beard

Post by Beard »

I'll take a chocolate glazed, a birthday cake donut, and a large double double please.
Richard_Uther
DM

Post by Richard_Uther »

You two are getting some Starbucks crappy latte with your names spelled wrong. I have one Michone and one Jeffro here. And I sneezed on the donuts.
Beard

Post by Beard »

I have no shame, I'll eat that donut without hesitation
GinTsuki

Post by GinTsuki »

Well... Im glad I dont eat/drink any of those things...

Who is Radara on FB? (Which would help in future)... I don't quite have everyones FB to Nordic name matched up yet. :ugeek:
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

Will send Gin a PM on FB.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins