Earth nature field

Crafting - tailoring

Posts regarding the servers of Nordock
SirPalamor

Crafting - tailoring

Post by SirPalamor »

Is this still a dead-end craft? My tailor skill is 344 and nothing new has opened up in the menus. I have one item that is light blue, the rest are green.
raradra
DM

Re: Crafting - tailoring

Post by raradra »

You need to find recipes
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
FooLing

Post by FooLing »

Not sure what you mean by "dead end" - if you have 344 points in tailoring, you've got lots of useful things you can make. But if by dead end you are asking for confimation it doesn't go all the way to 400 skill points like weapon crafting and armor crafting and tinkering and jewelry making, you would be correct. It doesn't go all the way to 400.

I'm not sure exactly where tailoring tops out at, but it sounds like you are getting close. I vaguely recall 350 was the magic number, but that's a really fuzzy memory.
SirPalamor

Post by SirPalamor »

FooLing wrote:Not sure what you mean by "dead end" - if you have 344 points in tailoring, you've got lots of useful things you can make. But if by dead end you are asking for confimation it doesn't go all the way to 400 skill points like weapon crafting and armor crafting and tinkering and jewelry making, you would be correct. It doesn't go all the way to 400.
That is what I meant
Richard_Uther
DM

Post by Richard_Uther »

Like Raradra says, you'll need recipes to get to the top, which is the same as saying: "You're at a dead end". It's not an issue in Nordock, it's just that the ATS system was the first to come out and it's very clumsy in a lot of ways. Over 300 is still very impressive though, that means a lot of time spent on one of the most annoying crafts the system has.