Earth nature field

Looting the bodies

Please post any in-game or website related bugs you encounter and any helpful steps or information to replicate the bug. **NOTE** If this is an unbalancing in-game exploit, please PM the DMs with the information to avoid any possible abuses. If you're unsure, PM the DMs.
BlackmageMaster

Re: Looting the bodies

Post by BlackmageMaster »

Definitely don't play on any other worlds, and the only 'recently' new this I added only affects single player games. No renegade .2da files.
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

feat.2da is not renegade, it is needed for multiclassing on Revenge, and affects Paladin feats, such as Ride. But I've discovered that it also causes some issues on other characters, so if Ride is not available on RR, I send it to my desktop. (Ride was available here for a while, temporarily.) If I want to multiclass on Revenge, I put it back in override to take the level, then send back to desktop. And, I just found it again, this time in my NWN/2da folder. I've sent mine to desktop again.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
BlackmageMaster

I meant that I have no renegade feat.2da files in any override folder.
FooLing

Post by FooLing »

feat.2da also allows Dwarves to take weapon focus in dwarven waraxe I believe without having to invest in exotic... I think that may make the character not legal if you do that (weapon focus waraxe without exotic prof) and you move feat.2da somewhere outside of the override.

Not sure what's going on with the looting. Just curious, is your install windows or Linux... not that I know of any difference that makes. You mention something about "recently new" - was looting working prior to that? Is it easy to backout that "recently new" thing to test if that's affecting things somehow even if it shouldn't be?

And for what it's worth, I looted many many corpses tonight that had nothing on them (though some did - sorry).
BlackmageMaster

Turns out there was a .mdl file overriding the null corpse model associated with creatures on death from the Lillith mod. (Re)Moving the conflicting file has bypassed the issue, with no external problems beyond that. Gonna call this problem fixed and closed, but going to keep it locked as an archive for future reference.