Earth nature field

Revenge Server and feats.2da file.

General discussion for the Revenge server.
Anira

Revenge Server and feats.2da file.

Post by Anira »

Hi there :)

I've been playing on Revenge since the Epic database has been offline. I'm more of a crafter than a "go kill everything in site" kind of player, although the word "chicken" does apply :)

When leveling my Rogue from 1-3, I multiclassed lvl 3 as a Fighter lvl and it wouldn't let me level up. FooLing was on and explained that I needed a file for my override folder which he promptly emailed to me. Thanks, Foo!

We should probably have a link to this file/download on the forums so that new people to Revenge know the file is needed to Multiclass your character. I know it doesn't apply to the Prestige Classes when leveling, but I didn't have a clue why I couldn't lvl my character. Didn't know I needed that file or why.

Just a thought!
Lliira
DM

Re: Revenge Server and feats.2da file.

Post by Lliira »

I am surprised it is not in our Files section. I received the file from a previous Revenge player, myself. This file does other things, beside allowing multiclassing on Revenge, make sure to remove it from your game files after taking your fighter level. (It affects paladin riding adversely, which doesn't affect us at Nordock currently, I think it also affected paladin balming. There are some commands missing from the .2da, apparently.) Personally, I keep it out on my desktop, in case it is needed for something else in-game. I can quickly move it back into my override folder when needed, and then take it back out.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

I will see if there is a way that I can upload it to the files section, later. If not, I can email it to whomever needs it.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

It will have to be emailed. I cannot upload it, the file type is not allowed, and I do not have DropBox. Note to all new Revenge players: If you want to take multiple (non-Prestige) classes on a character, you will need the feat.2da file, which one of us can email to you.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals