Earth nature field

Looking for a Highly Experienced Crafter on Epic Nordock

A place to post information about item trades! Make sure to include your server and relevant information, like what time you normally are online!
Nsfivecoate

Looking for a Highly Experienced Crafter on Epic Nordock

Post by Nsfivecoate »

Greetings, I'm looking for someone that has a crafter of all or most trade skills to commission 1 shot recipes, Note that I will not be able to supply all the ingredients to whomever it may concern as many of them require the remains of Rage Plane mobs which I personally would rather not risk my neck and every other part of my body going to the Rage Plane and getting all the ingredients myself and will need help in this task as well.

Recipes are as listed below:

Demonic Fury:
15 Mithral
2 Plague Demon Horns

Shadow Cloak:
2 Large Black Cloths
2 Pairs of Demon Horns
1 Fairy Dust
And the Breath Gland of a terrible Drake

Armor of Algoroth:
2 Large Silver Cloths
1 Large Black Cloth
5 Gold Ingots
The Heart from one of the Greatest Fiery Beasts
two Perfect Fire Opals

Armour of the White Knight:
2 Large hardened white hides
25 Mithral Ingots
The Heart from one of the Greatest Fiery Beasts
The Skull from an Undying Lord
The Horn of a Powerful Demon

Rainbow Rainment:
2 Large Tanned Hides
5 Verdicite
5 Synite
5 Rubicite
10 Silver
3 Perfect Diamonds
1 Scroll of Prismatic Spray

Capricious Blade:
5 Mithral
1 Fairy/Pixie dust
1 Dragon Scale

Gold Dragon Armour:
2 Large Hardened Hides
25 Gold Ingots
2 Dragon Hearts
10 Dragon Scales
2 Dragon Breath Gland

Amulet of Senses:
Lesser Amulet of the Master

Also, I have a recipe for the Clock of Ages which is not a 1 shot recipe which I will give to the crafter for a Clock of Ages and some of the above recipes for me and they will get to keep the rest for themselves.

Clock of Ages:
8 Gold Widgets
8 Gold Wires
4 Electrical Alchemy Packs
4 Flame Alchemy Packs
4 Acid Alchemy Packs
4 Cold Alchemy Packs

Note that the items that will be kept by the crafter will be negotiated IG on the Epic Nordock server or through PM on the forums
Xillie

Re: Looking for a Highly Experienced Crafter on Epic Nordock

Post by Xillie »

My characters can help you out. Assuming (you mean) you have no easy access to plague demon horns (yet), I'd advice focussing on gold dragon armor, capricious blade and algoroth armor.
The last recipee, and about all oneshot recipees not listed here need ideal cut gems. So if in general you want others to "easily" make you your recipees the thing you need most is being able to mine gems...and most perhaps cut them. You can learn mining easily, once you can mine copper metal, you can mine the first gem (10 meters further in benzor mines), malachite. You don't even have to learn to melt metals.
Gem mining/cutting + dragonguts harvesting.

cu ingame
Xillie
Nsfivecoate

Re: Looking for a Highly Experienced Crafter on Epic Nordock

Post by Nsfivecoate »

Right but I am level 25 and don't really feel comfortable with encountering dragons, I'd rather be of assistance with just doing things like harvesting metals and cutting gems (Also I do have a few red dragon scales if you want/need them for crafting the recipes)

-Patheron