Earth nature field

Old vault characters

Posts regarding the servers of Nordock
Celvias

Old vault characters

Post by Celvias »

Is there any new developments on the characters from the old Epic vault?

Years of hard work and time spent *poof*
berylgreen

Re: Old vault characters

Post by berylgreen »

I wish. :(
Celvias

Post by Celvias »

Well damn. Good to see the server exists again, though - good job!
MAB

Post by MAB »

It's a longshot, but have you tried to reach Server Host at serverhost@nordock.net? He might be able to send you some backups of the old vaults.

Though to be honest, I kind of enjoy the rarity of some items, the thrill of hunting in hope of a high end drop and the need to rely on crafters and not the guild hall to buy high end jewelries.
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

MAB wrote:It's a longshot, but have you tried to reach Server Host at serverhost@nordock.net? He might be able to send you some backups of the old vaults.

Though to be honest, I kind of enjoy the rarity of some items, the thrill of hunting in hope of a high end drop and the need to rely on crafters and not the guild hall to buy high end jewelries.
He has mentioned numerous times he doesn't have time to even check if any of it is recoverable. I'm really hoping that changes soon.
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
Otherworldly

Post by Otherworldly »

Other than to get back my sentient short sword Vecna surprised me with at one point (which I miss mostly because it was such a nice gift from him) I really don't mind doing it all over again, I kind of enjoy it really. Some of my favorite characters I've ever rolled have been very recent due to a lack of anything "usual" to play
Krumb
Skald Uffgood
Dante Farblake
Bergelcut