Earth nature field

No Servers

Posts regarding the servers of Nordock
Paul_Kettlebones
DM

No Servers

Post by Paul_Kettlebones »

Does anyone know how I can find the Nordock server? When I log in there are no servers listed under any heading. I do get a message at login that tells me I am not connected to the master server (which I used to get sometimes but do not recall how to fix) so I'm not sure how to find the server. I've looked all over these forums and there is no IP given anywhere. That might limit folks finding Nordock who want to play here.
Logins: Paul_Kettlebones & DM_Requietum.
berylgreen

Re: No Servers

Post by berylgreen »

Hi, PK!! :D There is only one Nordock server now, a copy of the old ones. SH ran into RL problems, the server died...

So Phoenix is hosting a copy, you can find it by Direct Connecting to game.landofnordock.com:5121
Also, there are some files that you can download, which will make Gamespy look almost normal. I think that there are links at the Richterm's Reunion Facebook page.
Paul_Kettlebones
DM

Post by Paul_Kettlebones »

How do I know what updates I need? I already have the correct version.
Logins: Paul_Kettlebones & DM_Requietum.
berylgreen

Post by berylgreen »

http://www.landofnordock.com/forums/vie ... p?f=6&t=10 - links to most rebuilds and performance fixes. Do you already have 1.69 installed? If so, you may be fine. The dropbox files that Phoenix uploaded will list servers on Gamespy, I believe.
berylgreen

Post by berylgreen »

I found some of the servers in my history, before I downloaded Phoenix's fix. But if you are on a new computer, you will have to make new history. There is a list of active servers at nwnlist.com - direct connect using the IP addresses.
berylgreen

Post by berylgreen »

There is also another list at yourserverlist.com/index.php?juego=nwn1
berylgreen

Post by berylgreen »

Never mind, I see you are in. :D