Earth nature field

Server

General Discussion about anything even loosely related to Nordock
michael5229

Re: Server

Post by michael5229 »

i was talking about game accounts..... well that really sucks oh well.. thanks anyway :)
Ridnarea
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

Michael, if you have the CD keys for those accounts, you can make a new password and log in. If you do not have the CD keys, we cannot help you until you do get them.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
michael5229

Post by michael5229 »

can i have the location of the direct connect for the new Enhanced Edition
Ridnarea
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

Check the "Servers are back online!" thread. It lists the addresses, I've added EE. We also list them in the Facebook group. And I believe they were also posted on Discord. It is also listed in the server list (Look under the R's for Richterm's Retreat) when you log into EE. (Edited screenshot to highlight RR Nordock.)
Attachments
ServerList.PNG
ServerList.PNG (168.69 KiB) Viewed 1520 times
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
WafflesMcDuff
Server Host

Post by WafflesMcDuff »

michael5229 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:30 am can i have the location of the direct connect for the new Enhanced Edition
nordock.quest:5126
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- New RR ServerHost
- Artyn Lavek (classic/epic/revenge)
- Autolycus Venerian (epic)
- Clyde MacIntosh (epic)
- Josh Goldberg (facebook)
michael5229

Post by michael5229 »

So i the have the diamond edition and the... internet, server name isn't showing any servers like it hasn't for years now.. i see here you obviously have a server name lits.. i was wondering if this is cause you have the new EE of steam?? and i need that for the new RR-EE? one more.. whtats it say? Prisoners of the mist? Thanks
Ridnarea
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

In order to play on Enhanced Edition Neverwinter Nights, you need to buy/download/install Enhanced Edition Neverwinter Nights from Steam or GoG or Beamdog. Our server name is Richterm's Retreat - Epic in the ENHANCED EDITION list above. (I updated the picture to show our server.) Enhanced Edition = EE. Yes, you must have EE to play on EE Epic Nordock. Otherwise, you can only play on the old RR server Epic. If you install and play EE (ENHANCED EDITION) the above server list will pop up when you log in, and you can choose RICHTERM'S RETREAT. EE servers are not available if you only have Diamond installed.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
WafflesMcDuff
Server Host

Post by WafflesMcDuff »

michael5229 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:39 am So i the have the diamond edition and the... internet, server name isn't showing any servers like it hasn't for years now.. i see here you obviously have a server name lits.. i was wondering if this is cause you have the new EE of steam?? and i need that for the new RR-EE? one more.. whtats it say? Prisoners of the mist? Thanks
Hi Michael,

Let me try to clear this up. There are 2 different versions of the game.
  • There's Neverwinter Nights 1.69 (also called Diamond) which is the last update of the version of NeverWinter Nights released by BioWare in 2002.
  • Then there's NeverWinter Nights: Enhanced Edition (also called EE) which was an updated version of NeverWinter Nights Diamond/1.69. This was released by BeamDog in 2018 to be compatible with newer computers.
To connect to NWN 1.69/Diamond Servers, you need to use NWN 1.69/Diamond version of the game.
To connect to NWN:EE (Enhanced Edition) Servers, you need to use NWN:EE Version of the game.

Server addresses are as follows:

Diamond (NWN 1.69) Servers:
Epic: nordock.quest:5121
Epic strip: nordock.quest:5122
Classic: nordock.quest:5123
Difficult: nordock.quest:5124
Difficult Strip: nordock.quest:5125

Enhanced Edition (EE) Servers:
Epic: nordock.quest:5126

You can use these addresses instead of the IP Address:Port. See this screenshot for an example:
direct connect.jpg
direct connect.jpg (74.98 KiB) Viewed 1511 times
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- New RR ServerHost
- Artyn Lavek (classic/epic/revenge)
- Autolycus Venerian (epic)
- Clyde MacIntosh (epic)
- Josh Goldberg (facebook)
michael5229

Post by michael5229 »

Wow thank you so much that really clears thing sup for me... i did get the EE of NWN was playing.. A down of heros.. but stopped.. tried to get on again and the icon wont load the game.. i'll have to delete and re-install the game to play this new one.. again thanks
Ridnarea