Earth nature field

That didn't take long...

Posts regarding the servers of Nordock
GWGuen

That didn't take long...

Post by GWGuen »

I boo-booed.

I'm trying to get a group of friends together to adventure on Nordock again but it's been so long since I played that I forgot the interface. I chose my Paladin, Floyd the Pink, and went in to practice. He spawned in the Black Hills (I think) and I went into one of the first caves that I saw. It was the Temple of Gond (I think). I went up to the first person that I saw & clicked on him. He was offering crafting stuff. I didn't want any of that and I moved on and clicked on the 2nd person that I saw. I did that wrong, though, and I attacked him by mistake. I don't know what I did different but I attacked and damaged him so he attacked me. I fled and he followed me around the temple but, fortunately, not back outside. I logged out then.

So, now what can I do to fix this? I'll go on a quest or something if that will help. I presume that they will attack me again the next time I sign in there and that everyone of that faction (if I'm using the right term there) will also attack me. I worked hard in the past to make Floyd the best Lawful Good Paladin that I could. I hope that this mistake on my part doesn't mess that all up!

Thanks,
GWGuen
GWGuen

Re: That didn't take long...

Post by GWGuen »

By the way, this is on the Classic server.

Thanks,
GWGuen
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

I am afraid that many guards, in many towns, have heard of your dastardly deeds, and there is now a bounty out on your head.

(I think a reset will fix the faction issue. Please be careful with NPCs. If you continue to accidentally attack them, I will not fix your alignment.)
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

Reset done. You should be safe, for now.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
GWGuen

Post by GWGuen »

Thank you very much! I'm going to practice some things with lower-level characters to make sure that I'm used to the interface again before I go out with Floyd the Pink or Errant Breeze again!

Floyd sits at a table in the tavern drinking his mead and muttering to himself... "I've led an exemplary life, a shining example for all to see! And I make 1 mistake, just 1 mistake, and suddenly the factions are telling tales to each other about me all across the land! Here, I thought that I was saving him from being attacked by the largest dung beetle that I've ever seen. I was protecting him! How was I supposed to know that that was a scarab of protection? I've never seen one like that before! Maybe I'll just lay low here for awhile and hope that all of the factions forget about it. Sigh..."