Earth nature field

Time and place for gathering, could be a way to find a group to participate with.

Forum for the new pure classed group.
modesty

Time and place for gathering, could be a way to find a group to participate with.

Post by modesty »

Just have a group coming together once a month would be fine with me.

Time, place, level and goal, and then it's up to other to participate.

I.e.could be something like:

First sunday each month. 7pm GMT +1, level 6-10, explore the caverns under Benzor River Valley.
or
Last sunday each month 7 pm GMT +1, level 8-13, Duggie time with Underdark exploration.

Just having this could be enough with no promise for me to participate, meaning that I don't have to give up family every first/lat sunday every month. Then at least I know that this is the best chance to find players around.

//Maria
Narisus

Re: Time and place for gathering, could be a way to find a group to participate with.

Post by Narisus »

well if you get something going i could be interested..... spending most of my time on revenge anyway.
FooLing

Re: Time and place for gathering, could be a way to find a group to participate with.

Post by FooLing »

Been playing on Revenge on and off a fair bit as of late myself.

I'm UTC -8. So I think your 7 pm would be my 10 am.

I could be available on some Sundays at that time, but can't always guarantee the first or last ones of the month. I can try and start getting on by 10 to 10:30am on Sundays when available, and if we can get something going, great. I've got characters at various levels, not all surfacers, so should be able to work something out.