Earth nature field

Battling Blackavar

A place to share in-character stories and event recaps! All out of character text should be noted as such.
Brainley

Battling Blackavar

Post by Brainley »

Alone in the Gray Manor, Malus Gray sits and studies a tattered scroll. The candlelight casts it's soft radiance over the page, and a magical lettering appears.

"Reports are positive on the location of the Dread Lich Blackavar."

Malus lets out a slight smirk as he slides the parchment into the flame - engulfing the coded message, and destroying all evidence of it's existence.

"Hm, well...just as I thought."

Malus runs a hand through his hair, and glances back at the empty chambers of the manor - knowing that he will have to hire a band of mercenaries to accomplish the task. The elder Grays have long since departed back to their home plane, leaving Malus in charge of the household and family name. He sighs, and pulls a quill from the ink canister.

[ Seeking Mercenaries for Specialized Task. Meet in the Wandering Badger Inn at...*the note continues with the time and date* ]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// So, I've got all the stuff for a Blackavar run. Anyone feel like doing it this weekend some time?
Wulf

Re: Battling Blackavar

Post by Wulf »

Love too, time allowing. I can bring Epic tank, mid 20s mage, or if no cleric comes along I can bring my back up balmer.

I leave on a trip Sunday afternoon, but should be free friday eve, or saturday if we can schedule something.
Logins: jacknine, der_gespenst
Brainley

Post by Brainley »

// perhaps Saturday would work best for me
berylgreen

Post by berylgreen »

Jade of Gray, a House mercenary, is at your disposal. Saturday early afternoon and on, is best for me, name a time. :)
Brainley

Post by Brainley »

:D sweet. Uh, if Val isn't doing his Saturday event, we could do it around the time it would usually start. Or, we could do it shortly before. I'm donating plasma that morning, but I should be done in plenty of time for the event.
Wulf

Post by Wulf »

Any idea when you will be running this?

Red and I would like to attend, however, our combat larp is meeting this Saturday from noon to 3 or so (GMT -5).
Brainley

Post by Brainley »

Could try it around 7:00 GMT-5. I haven't heard anything about Val's weekly events, so I don't think we are doing it anymore.
Brainley

Post by Brainley »

Plan on starting in 20 minutes, for those planning to join.
Wulf

Post by Wulf »

Best of luck. I won't be home till later.