Earth nature field

Restless undead should rest, Erish Merkink should stay(Epic need a reset)

Please post any in-game or website related bugs you encounter and any helpful steps or information to replicate the bug. **NOTE** If this is an unbalancing in-game exploit, please PM the DMs with the information to avoid any possible abuses. If you're unsure, PM the DMs.
Creed

Restless undead should rest, Erish Merkink should stay(Epic need a reset)

Post by Creed »

Restless undead should rest in their tomb, Frost gaint king should leave his throne,Golden Dragon should lost her shape,Erish Merkink should stay in the server list,forever···

Wow,there is an display issue in epic server. Before I log in, I see there are zero player, yet I can find Erish Merkink in the player list. I logged in and find Erish Merkink again, though his is not online. Any new player who logged in might be displayed as the name of Erish Merkink in the server list.

Cheers for Erish Merkink, he is our champion of restless.
Senectus
DM

Re: Restless undead should rest, Erish Merkink should stay(Epic need a reset)

Post by Senectus »

Will try and get it reset today. However, this sounds like what is often the result of someone logging in from multiple machines over the same network at the same time without considering the following:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=212

Whoever Erish is, and if reading this, please do read the post at the above link and update your port settings to avoid this reoccurring.
Senectus
DM

Re: Restless undead should rest, Erish Merkink should stay(Epic need a reset)

Post by Senectus »

Epic has been reset.