Earth nature field

Spellbook wont save

Please post any in-game or website related bugs you encounter and any helpful steps or information to replicate the bug. **NOTE** If this is an unbalancing in-game exploit, please PM the DMs with the information to avoid any possible abuses. If you're unsure, PM the DMs.
bloodjinn903

Spellbook wont save

Post by bloodjinn903 »

Every time I Memorize my Lvl one spells when i rest they are not memorized I have to go into the spell book and redo them. My Lvl zero spells are saved but for some reason the Lvl one will not. this a bug or am I missing something (1 monk 2 cleric) 15 wisdom. I will try and reroll and report back.
Lliira
DM

Re: Spellbook wont save

Post by Lliira »

Please post back with new results. I have not heard of a bug concerning this. The only thing that I can think of is that you are trying to memorize spells while under the effect of a spell or potion - those will not save after resting. The only spells which will save during rest are based on your base wisdom plus items that you are wearing and keeping equipped. If you un-equip a wisdom item, you will lose any spells that you've memorized using that extra boost.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
Creed

Re: Spellbook wont save

Post by Creed »

I have such problems too, though I don't care about it.
It's a problem in low lvl, but in a higher lvl, I have enough slots for spells, and I don't care about losing the spell in last slots after every relogging, and I don't usually relog in an adventure unless there is a crashing.
My cleric Cot have items with +9 wisdom in total, but he still lose last spells. Same problem from Fibargon who's a bard. Fibargon wear greater health amulet and the glove -2 Cha, and he lost all lvl 6 spell after relogging and some low lvl spell. It's offensive situation but I just get used to it。