Earth nature field

Server updates for the next few days (maybe)

Posts regarding the servers of Nordock
Richard_Uther
DM

Server updates for the next few days (maybe)

Post by Richard_Uther »

Raradra mentioned some of you requesting a couple more items to be added to the basic store on Grando. Namelly axes. Hand axes and throwing axes. Sure thing. Hand axes I never cared about, throwing ones are certainly lacking. I'm game since I'm the one playing around with the main mod.

Just let me know what you want and I'll add it. Do know that they need to be base items. Things are going to be a-changing soon, we don't want to mess around with stuff right now.

Second change is regarding Widard's areas, make sure you have CEP installed for that, you will not require it to play normaly. Don¿t freak out when you meet the old lady like I did

Third change_ you might see a portal around or inside the Wandering badger. That leads to Sigil and you'll go "Ohhhh, no wonder those guys are completely insane"

If we can't actually do all this: a more private thing will happen. That's all, that's all the possible changes that could happen. Have fun and stop blaming us for your screwups. We're letting you know. I'm looking at you Xillie
raradra
DM

Re: Server updates for the next few days (maybe)

Post by raradra »

This means you should expect surprises.

You should not go afk for an hour just because it was safe last month in that area.
You should watch over your shoulder and around every corner in case something or someone is there stalking you.
You should be sure you have everything you need before you set out, because you might just end up somewhere you didn't plan on.
You should be prepared for things to not be written in the same stone they've been for the past 13 years.

The times they are a changin' Nordockians and we think it's for the better. ;)
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

That said, it probably wont be in the next few days as Rich implies :p But you should expect things to start changing and growing because that's what we're doing (especially Widard and Rich who are doing much of the work).
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
widardofodd
DM

Post by widardofodd »

raradra wrote:That said, it probably wont be in the next few days as Rich implies :p
I can't speak for Rich, but it will be a while before my stuff is ready. It's pretty buggy at the moment, but those who have logged in for a peek have loved it. And they've seen a mere fraction of the content.
Xillie

Post by Xillie »

Cool. though keep in mind there'll probably be shock anyway :lol: . Actually,, don't be surprised should there be people needing some time to adjust to
changes. I say that asin don't get your inspiration damaged in some ways, be somewhat prepared.....
There may be players currently that are involved in their own thing mostly, if you know what I mean.

You guys have any preferrence as to what sort and level characters we should expose to the torture/changes/testing?
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

Xillie wrote:Cool. though keep in mind there'll probably be shock anyway :lol: . Actually,, don't be surprised should there be people needing some time to adjust to
changes. I say that asin don't get your inspiration damaged in some ways, be somewhat prepared.....
There may be players currently that are involved in their own thing mostly, if you know what I mean.

You guys have any preferrence as to what sort and level characters we should expose to the torture/changes/testing?
From lvl 2 to lvl 40 ;)
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
Richard_Uther
DM

Post by Richard_Uther »

Yep, 2 to 40 sounds right, I couldn't get anything done for the main module for testing because I work for a magazine and they made me write stuff this week. Not like the stuff I used to write for Raradra's blasphemous and shallow websites, this is a printed magazine and it's about political and social stuff. I'm going places, sir.

All of the above is actually true, believe it or not. I will try to have something for test in a few days, but I'll need someone else to host the mod. My ISP is just crap, I can't even go DM and rez people.
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

I'll host it no worries
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor