Earth nature field

This Old Game is doin' just Fine!

General Discussion about anything even loosely related to Nordock
KYPHEN

This Old Game is doin' just Fine!

Post by KYPHEN »

Ya'll

I gotta say that I was astonished when I looked at the traffic on the Epic server tonight. I see 9 players having a great time. The re-start people at the Nordock servers are to be commended and thanked for bringing IMHFO the best game still! back to life! I just found the game re-serfaced a couple weeks ago. I had played for a long time years ago and when I saw it was back up I went to GOG and after some frustrating miss steps on my part and having to get an emulater (WINE FYI) because I am a MAC guy I was able to bug the DMs into helping me get on! (Thanks Xillie and Llii

So many things to say about the quality of the base game, it's close adherence to D&D and the Nordock servers and gang that bring a huge and plastic (moldable?) experience. Something really for all styles of gaming.

Thanks again,

Stephen.
Xillie

Re: This Old Game is doin' just Fine!

Post by Xillie »

In case you were looking for spending (some?:)) time on trying to get a "ported" version instead of running it with whine:

http://portingkit.com/game/754

cheers
Xillie

ps. Got no experience with mac or this "porting kit" myself, just sounded cool to me 8-)
ps-EDIT - Hmm, it's based on "wineskin"....is there no native mac version?