Earth nature field

Chars from LK's Nordock with ...interesting gear...

Posts regarding the servers of Nordock
arthur_l

Chars from LK's Nordock with ...interesting gear...

Post by arthur_l »

I recently started playing again, after not playing much in over 10 years (I stopped visiting Nordock when WoW came out) and I have access to a few chars I had on LK's Nordock.

Some of them were loaded up with what can only be described as utterly ridiculous overpowered items*, which I have for the most part trashed. However I have a few undroppable things, and a few bits that I'm fairly sure aren't proper Nordock items, but aren't too insane.

Is there any official position on these, ie can I keep them, or would someone be able to delete them for me? (I've got a few bits I'd like deleted anyway, as they were for the vampire mods that LK had, and are useless without the scripts)

Also I have a few chars that I can't log on as their stats are invalid, again due to elder vampire stuff I think. Is there any way to save these, or should I just request deletes for them?

Thanks in advance!

Arthur.

*the craziest was the "Mantle of Complete Immunity" - a cloak with 100% immunity to divine, positive, negative, magic, sonic, acid, electric, cold and fire; immunity to crits, KD, mind spells, death magic, drain, disease, poison and all schools of magic; +5AC and +5Cha
Lliira
DM

Re: Chars from LK's Nordock with ...interesting gear...

Post by Lliira »

The official position is no LK items. But if an item is not overpowered, we could look at it. Something with more than one immunity would be overpowered. There is nothing over +5 in Richterm's Retreat, and +5 is rare.

For the characters that you cannot log in, admin would have to look at them. It is sometimes possible to fix them, but not always. Raradra or Phoenix would have to answer you on character specifics.

Welcome back!
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins