Earth nature field

Getting Booted of the Server

Please post any in-game or website related bugs you encounter and any helpful steps or information to replicate the bug. **NOTE** If this is an unbalancing in-game exploit, please PM the DMs with the information to avoid any possible abuses. If you're unsure, PM the DMs.
Dragonslayer

Getting Booted of the Server

Post by Dragonslayer »

Hi Guys

So heres the thing. I have a laptop and a PC. Both with legit copies of NWN on them. I play on either depending which room I have been banished to by my chief executive (wife).

I have used either computer with no problems on this server for the last week or so with no problems, but yesterday my laptop kept getting booted off this server.

I have tried logging on to other servers as a test and I can log on with no troubles at all so I've narrowed my logo woes with my laptop to this server.

To cure the problem I have tried 2 things.
1) Tried altering the client port to 5122 or 5123. This has not worked.
2) Ive exported the CD key from my PC to the laptop. This has worked. It allows me to use my use my laptop OK on this server, but means my son can't use the PC at the same time= Problem and an unpopular Daddy :-) .

So, 1) Have I been naughty and been banned on my laptop ( I doubt it, but I hope not), and 2) Can any of you people smarter than me suggest what the problem is.

Much Obliged

Dragonslayer
Lliira
DM

Re: Getting Booted of the Server

Post by Lliira »

Phoenix? Does this have to do with the coding changes?
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
Beard

Re: Getting Booted of the Server

Post by Beard »

Yup, put the CDKeys back on your laptop and I'll PM you with a username to login with so I can grab your new AuthKey so you can both play from either PC aswell as I'll need you to tell me both account names you and your son use.