Earth nature field

IC Stories - The Hunter's Cloak

A place to share in-character stories and event recaps! All out of character text should be noted as such.
berylgreen

IC Stories - The Hunter's Cloak

Post by berylgreen »

Beryl Green had always been a hunter. She hunted for aberrations in the world, seeking to guard the balance of nature. She hunted undead, and unnatural beings of all sorts. Often, it was necessary for her to use stealth in seeking out these creatures. She would use trees and shrubs to camouflage her approach, or other landscape features where available.

One day, her elven mother called to her. Handing Beryl a package wrapped in leaves, her mother grinned. “My kin have sent a gift for you! They know how hard it is for you to hide at times, so they wove shadows into a cloak. I also added a little enchantment of my own, so that you would never be alone. Sorry, dear - Mother’s Prerogative. I will always worry about you.”

((I wrote this as an inscription for a cloak - a Gift from DM Seraph for staying true to her nature, and staying pure ranger for 20 levels. I actually intend to stay pure ranger for all 40 levels. :o The cloak helps, a lot!))
Zarcoff

Re: IC Stories - The Hunter's Cloak

Post by Zarcoff »

(( This is what I miss from this community! Well done! ))
-- Zarcoff Thornewood
{DM Shar}